Terms of Sale
- Financial terms of sale are to be determined by Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc. on a client by client basis. Terms include, but are not limited to , Net 30, C.O.D., Prepaid, Credit Card, and Partial Payment. Statement of other terms on purchase orders, or statements of terms of purchase are not valid unless agreed to in writing by Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc. All payments received will be recorded and rated by the terms set forth by Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc., professed payment schedules or programs not withstanding.
- All sales are F.O.B. Clearwater, Florida. All packages will be sent freight prepaid and invoiced unless shipped on the customer's freight account. All packages will be insured unless a certificate of self-insurance and guaranty of payment letter from the customer are on file with Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc. All taxes, duties, or other fees relating to the import of goods solde by Nordquist Dielectrics to the customer are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All invoices are payable in US dollars by check drawn on a US or Canadian bank, credit card, or direct wire deposit. Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc. shall pay only the wire receipt fees imposed by its own bank, and no other. All fees imposed by the wiring bank or financial institution wiring funds, or any other government fees on wiring funds from the customer's own country are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Purchase orders may be submitted by mail, fax, telephone, or e-mail. Errors due to legibility issues are the responsibility of the customer. Verbal orders or change orders should be confirmed in writing. Pricing is based on quantity purchased for each purchase order. Blanket orders for improved pricing covering multiple purchase orders are welcome. In the event of the cancellation of a blanket order, customer is obligated to for the increased per part price, which will be invoiced separately. Cancellation 30 (thirty) days before delivery due date of a purchase order without blanket pricing for a stock item will be without penalty. Cancellations less than thiry days before delivery due date will be considered on a case by case basis. If parts are shipped before the cancellation is received, the customer is obligated to accept and pay for them. Cancellation of non-stock or special order items obligates the customer to purchase any special leads, housings, or other items used in the handling or production of the special parts at a rate set by Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc.
- The terms set forth in this declaration of Terms of Sale supercede and take the place of any contradicting terms in any Terms of Purchase.
- Requests for plant inspections by customers will be considered on a case by case basis, with proof of necessity residing with the customer. Customer making inspections will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement provided by Nordquist Dielectrics, Inc.
- In the event that any dipute arises that must be dealt with by legal action, jurisdiction will be in Pinellas County, Florida, and governing laws will be those of the State of Florida and the United States of America.
© 2007 Copyright- EMI Filter Company
- All Rights Reserved - Terms of Sale..